Feb 26, 2010

New Look

02.26.2010

At last!  A new look for my blog but I'm still working on getting rid of a few things.  Like what's with the "undefined" stuff hanging out on the left hand side of the page?  I'm a newbie with some of this stuff so hang in there while I get all of the kinks out. . . please?

I'm also working at being somewhat (that word gives some wiggle room) more regular with posts and expanding into other areas of interest.

Photography for one.

While the rain is coming down here and no, it doesn't always rain in Oregon, here's hoping you're not one of those people stuck in the snow and cold temps that have been relentless in so many areas of the country. 

Comment to: copy and paste craneislandcomforts@msn.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Recent News

Translate

Search This Blog