Jul 24, 2017

Bragging Rights!

The guys down at our locally owned art supply store Dots and Doodles Art Supply, Scott and Tim, stock a very nice line of spiral bound sketchbooks with covers featuring local artists.  I submitted artwork quite awhile ago and basically forgot about it.  I was in the store last week and saw my own art staring back at me!



The nautilus shell on the left and the stag beetle on the right are mine!  So much fun to see this. The other artists and myself are credited in the little tiny yellow box about two thirds of the way down on the right edge of the cover.  You'll have to zoom in to see it but it's there!  Ok, I'm done bragging, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a nice surprise, and what a great thing for the shop owners to do!
    Came over to your blog from Robax!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Recent News

Translate

Search This Blog