May 30, 2007

Glitter, Glitter and More Glitter!




Love that glitter! The transparencies aren't bad either! Well, as you can tell, I've been going a little crazy with production on glitter cards lately. I think I've worn out my StazOn black pad just stamping images on transparencies and then using Art Glitter and their fantastic glue and glue tip. It's really the only way to go when using this technique. The glitters come in countless colors and the metal nib lets you put the glue into the smallest spaces with precision. Check out their web site at www.artglitter.com and take a look at the PDF files listing all of the glitter colors. I went so far as to print off their color charts on 8 1/2 x 11" photo paper just so I could track what colors I had and which ones I want to order! A collector's dream! I found some of the basic glues i.e. Dries Clear and Dries White, on e-Bay, and found some pretty good deals but the listings were limited. The Art Glitter site seems to have great service and a small but informative gallery.
And if you're interested, the cards featured here are also currently available on e-Bay (that is, if they haven't already sold!) along with others that I will be posting this evening. Check out my listings under the advanced search about half way down the screen under pl50tw, you might find something you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Recent News

Translate

Search This Blog