Jan 28, 2014

Tangled Peacock Moth

Tangled Peacock Moth


Tangling and Copics, that's been so much of what I've been doing lately.  All I can say is it's so much fun to see things take shape and I just want to start another!

Ben Kwok posts such beautiful blue line templates on Facebook that adding the interior design with tangle patterns and then color application with Copic alcohol markers provides so many creative avenues.  So here is the moth template with a few design changes of my own.  I continue to want to give a peacock feel to everything, I hope the moth doesn't mind the cross breeding!  I'm still experimenting; I've used the micron pens in 01, Copic alcohol markers, graphite pencil and a glitter brush on Xpress It card stock.  That's about it.  I need to take a break and get back to my watercolors soon.  Well, maybe one more tangled template.......

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger

Recent News

Translate

Search This Blog