May 3, 2007

Kickin' It Up!!! Paper Pieced Cards


This set of 6 cards with envelopes will be posted to eBay this evening but I wanted to get them on the blog to show you what paper piecing can do with the dimensional interest of a hand-crafted card. This technique requires three stampings of the same image; 1 on glossy card stock for the background, 1 on red or pink (in this case) card stock for the body of the shoe and 1 on black card stock for the lining of the shoe. I ran out of white polka dots on black for the lining but got out my trusty white opaque pen and made my own.

If you would like to check out the eBay listing tomorrow, my i.d. is pl50tw. If you would like to see this as a class and posted on the group blog, go to http://groups.google.com/group/crane-island-comforts--tootsies-toys and leave me a message. If there is enough interest, it can be added to the upcoming schedule.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Recent News

Translate

Search This Blog